Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6max and shot taking..

So, yesterday was an off day from wsop tournaments but Andrew and I took some shots online. We've sort of crafted out a cash game plan of attack for the next month or two in an attempt to stomp out a big win. BUT, so far nothing but destructo all across the board. We had a nice afternoon at 25-50, nlhe+plo, book a big win then get crucified in 100-200 plo after dinner.
Today we all (wes,andrew and I) played the $1500 6max event. We were all out in under 4 hours. No one really got their hands on a stack. I felt I played ok, made a really mediocre call with AK high on a TTT82 board, had to bet fold 33 on a 255 board, etc. Some silly spots then lost a flip with QT vs. 66. The next thing on the docket is the $10k 8game mixed event tomorrow at 5pm. No whining about running bad but it's time to heat up. I'm sure the field will be tough but hopefully I get a decent table draw and stay out of marginal spots.
Cross your fingers and toes. ;)

No comments: